All of our online distance learning courses run as private Facebook groups. This is the only way you will be able to access the course materials. After completing your registration you will be directed to the private Facebook group where you can request to join. We will accept your request as soon as possible.
Do you want to learn about metal clay but find that travelling to a class is not convenient? Then why not learn online at
We offer a range of online distance learning courses giving you outstanding value for money.
Learn how to use metal clay from the comfort of your own home via private Facebook groups all for a fraction of the cost
of joining Tracey at her studio. You will have full access for 12 months with the option to extend for another year at a
(no time limit on selected tutorials)
How does It Work?
- Select the course you are interested in
- Follow the links to register and pay your fee
- Alternatively you contact us via email or phone & we will send you the details
- After you complete your checkout, you will be directed to the private group where you can request to join
- We will accept your request as soon as possible
- Only current course members are able to view the course information
- You will have full access to all the course materials for 12 months from the date you are invited to join the group
- No time limit on selected tutorials
- Each course includes a series of step-by-step instructional videos
- Tracey pops in to each Facebook group page on a regular basis to answer questions, or to chat
- Students wishing to extend their registration into a 2nd year may do so for a heavily discounted registration fee
- Kit/Template tutorial bundles are available from our Online Store with some information included below
For a fraction of the cost of joining Tracey at her studio you get full detailed instructional videos & support documents as well as live interaction with Tracey for full support & to ask her any questions you might have. We also encourage you to post pictures of your achievements & chat with other group members.
"Thank you so much for this course and for sharing your valuable experience Tracey. I've loved creating these pieces and it's given me more confidence to create more! I love silver clay - it's an amazing medium - but have been afraid to get it wrong so just dithered. Your instructions are really clear to follow. I've had disasters but learned from them and not been overwhelmed thanks to your patience. Once again - thank you. LB" (Sep 2019)