Thank you so much for registering for our live Zoom class. You will shortly be sent further information by email to make sure you are fully prepared on the day including the Zoom login details as well as a full list of the tools & materials required.
On the day, we recommend that you sign in approximately 15 minutes before the start of the class as this will give us enough time to make sure you are properly connected & that you can see Tracey's workspace.
In order for you to see things clearly you should join the class on a device with a good sized screen. Smart phones are not recommended as the screen will be too small to see the finer detail. We recommend a tablet or, even better, a laptop or desktop computer.
Please ensure there is no background noise as this can be uncomfortable and distracting for other participants (e.g. TV, radio, other people talking, etc).
The workshops will open with a short introduction before we quickly get down into the demonstrations and the class.
You will watch a demonstration of a set task or technique, then we will open for Q&As. You will then be given time to replicate the given task. This model will be repeated throughout the workshop.
The workshop will finish no later than the set time but may finish early once the demo and Q&As are completed.
Terms & Conditions
- All classes will start promptly at the designated time & we will not accept any latecomers as this would be disruptive to the other learners.
- All class times are UK time unless otherwise stated.
- Once we have sent you the workshop notes, tools & materials, etc., your fee is non-refundable.
- We cannot be held responsible if you experience any technical difficulties due to poor internet connection. Please make sure you know how to connect to Zoom & how to view and pin the screens.
- If, for any reason, a learner misses the interactive live online workshop, we will offer to roll their registration over to the next available interactive live workshop.